Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skatin' Leprechaun

This one is based on listening to a ton of Flogging Molly this week. Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Dragonfly said...

Your work is amazing sir! watched all the posts and they are just awesome.. hats off! wish I had 1% of your skill and style.
And thanks for the others links in your blog too.
I searched for your facebook page but didn't find any. Please post the link if you have. Though I'll keep coming in here frequently.. :)

Yaraslau Babitski said...

:) Definitely I am going to open skating season this weekend!

James Hoopes said...

I listen to flogging Molly a ton and then the great illustration made my day, thanks bro!

Peter Russell said...


Lan Linh said...

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
car game
bike game
happy wheels demo
unblocked games
my little pony puzzle
my little pony halloween
free fun games

Phoebe Vuong said...

@@ I definitely can't draw like you @@ I've learnt some type of draw... You are so talented. Every details are all great.
happy wheels hacked | starcraft online | starcraft web | starcraft | starcraft html5 | happy wheels demo | happy wheels unblocked | car parking games | car game

Hieu Nguyen said...

When you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try. thanks you for sharing
Friv Games, Friv Online,, Friv